- An extremely resistant plant. Can produce up to 500gr/m2 in 63 days, even in challenging conditions.
- Pedigree genetics. Thanks to the excellent genetics, this strain can withstand harsher environments with ease.
- Just like in the old days. The classic mix of lemon and fresh forest will take old-schoolers back to the old days.
- For Sativa lovers. Expect an incredibly uplifting high with just one puff!
- Glistening buds. Insanely resinous buds that shine from afar, catching everyone’s attention!
- Flawless genetics with a boost. An enhanced version, expect only the best traits but refined.
|Taste||Earthy, Floral, Pine, Citrus|
|THC||Up to 21%|
|Harvest EU Indoor||400 – 500 gr/m2|
|Harvest US Indoor||1.3 – 1.6 oz/ft2|
|Harvest EU Outdoor||50 – 170 gr/plant|
|Harvest US Outdoor||2 – 6 oz/plant|
|Height||80 – 100 cm|
|Height US||31 – 40 inches|
|Genes||Sativa 60%/Indica 40%|
|Genetics||AK 47 Autoflowering|
AK Auto has that old school bag appeal that glistens with an eye-catching silver shimmer. The nugs will have an elongated shape that is typical of Sativa strains, where the buds have stacked tightly together meaning a gram looks huge.
Thanks to the Sativa dominance, the effects will be energizing, uplifting, and exhilarating. The high is not too racy and the edge is taken off by a mellowing out body high. Well recommended for being creative, focused, motivated, high energy and alert, or just good company on a night out. This lady is incredible for keeping organized and getting through a long workday, a big to-do list, and the modern-day visionary.
Only requiring 63 days from seed to harvest, this autoflowering hybrid has a supremely high resistance to plant disease and produces excellent results in challenging conditions. AK Auto will have long, elongated colas, that stretch the entire length of the branches. This lady grows very homogeneous, so plants can be grown closely together and yields of up to 400-500gr/m2 can be expected.
As the name suggests, you can keep firing this autoflowering hybrid out multiple times a year, with tremendous results with very little concern of mold or mildew. Growers who live in a wet climate or short summers can benefit from the fast-growing, rich flavors and long-lasting effects of Original Auto AK. Thanks to her short, low profile, we advise planting this strain discreetly as she is easily camouflaged. This lady’s buds will have a compact, pointy characteristic that is hidden with resin extending to the surrounding leaves, so make sure you get the trim bin ready when harvest time comes around!
Fans of earthy, floral, and pine terpenes will love this hybrid, as she can be described as a mix of old school earth, with a woody pine tree spice and a touch of lemon citrus. When smoking, the aroma from a burning joint will fill the air with a fragrance of fresh forest, flowers, and lemon.