- The best from Cali. A superb strain bred from exceptional Californian Sativas and our own autoflowering genetics.
- Insanely resinous flowers. The crazy trichome production shows its potency without even smelling it.
- Just like biting an apple. The delicious mix of sweet candy and sour apples will leave you wanting more.
- Sky-high. A very euphoric and long-lasting head rush, great for social scenarios.
- Super frosty. Guess where this strain got the name from? The buds.
|Taste||Sour apple, Candy, Sweet|
|THC||Up to 23%|
|Harvest EU Indoor||400 – 550 gr/m2|
|Harvest US Indoor||1.3 – 1.8 oz/ft2|
|Harvest EU Outdoor||50 – 250 gr/plant|
|Harvest US Outdoor||2 – 9 oz/plant|
|Height||80 – 130 cm|
|Height US||31 – 51 inches|
|Flowering||9 – 10 weeks|
|Genes||Sativa 70%/Indica 30%|
|Genetics||USA, Californian auto|
Frostbitten buds. These nugs will boast a rich green color that’ll be glazed in a thick layer of white crystals, showing its potency even before being smoked.
High as a mountain. A very heady euphoric high. Uplifting and vitalizing, this strain is ideal for anyone looking to have great conversations at a social event or for some creative writing or drawing.
Staying true to her Sativa heritage, this plant will grow tall with a large internodal spacing. Growers could be looking at plants attaining 1.3m in height. She’ll develop a large main cola with some side branches, all densely frosty crystals, from the sugar leaves to the buds themselves.
A manageable Sativa, but indoor growers will want to have around 2m in vertical space to accommodate this strain. Outdoors is where she’ll really shine, although you may want to invest in a few stakes to help support a bud encumbered plant. Other than her basic needs this plant is easy going and will be ready for harvest by week 9-10.
A smooth smoking Sativa that won’t scratch the throat and that’ll leave a mellow, yet present, sweet and sour taste on your palate reminding you of Sour Apples and candy. Like taking a bite out of a ripe green apple.