- Crazy powerful. For those who enjoy a potent high, lab-tested at 26% THC.
- Unique terps. The particular ice cream flavor with sweet and zest undertones makes for the most delicious extractions.
- Discreet. A stocky Indica-like structure makes it perfect for growing anywhere.
- Extremely strong! Thanks to the high THC levels, it’s highly recommended for those trying to overcome mental block or just get your creative juices flowing.
- Award-winning extractions. Our Gelato was among the top 3 best extractions in the 2020 edition of Spannabis.
|Taste||Ice cream, Sweet, Cookie, Earthy|
|THC||Up to 26%|
|Harvest EU Indoor||400 – 550 gr/m2|
|Harvest US Indoor||1.3 – 1.8 oz/ft2|
|Harvest EU Outdoor||50 – 200 gr/plant|
|Harvest US Outdoor||2 – 7 oz/plant|
|Height||70 – 100 cm|
|Height US||28 – 40 inches|
|Genes||Sativa 55%/Indica 45%|
Frosty, orange pistil covered buds. Boasting a vibrant green color, with orangey golden frosty hairs, these buds will stick to your fingers with even just the lightest touch.
An uplifting high, giggly and energetic. Great for creative minds looking to overcome writer’s block. If you’re new to smoking you may want to be careful, having a crazy 26% THC this strain will be very potent and can leave some couch-locked: smoke lightly, enjoy the creamy tastes and let the creativity flow within you.
A rich green plant, that’s crystal-covered leaves will sparkle under the sun or grow lights. A more Indica-like structure, quite stocky and with lots of compact buds. As it approaches the end of its cycle you’ll see it cover itself in orange pistils.
As a more Indica structured plant, some light defoliation could be recommended to help growth in the lower sections of the plant. A carbon filter is highly recommended, as she’s one of our smellier strains. Growers should also look to harvest around week 9 once they start to see the pistils turn slightly amber/orange. Her abundance in resin makes her a great choice for making oils or extractions. The flushing process should start approximately 10 days before the end of the cycle.
A blend of earthy overtones subdued by sweet cookie flavorings and zesty citrus touches makes the smoke sweet and smooth, hinting at undertones of Ice cream.