- Flawless 24% THC! One of our latest creations, years and years of breeding resulted in a sweet n’ sour and extremely potent strain.
- Rapid producer and Fast Flowering. This strain can produce 550gr/m2 of insanely resinous flowers in 56-63 days.
- Delicious resin. The unique terpene profile of skunk, citrus, and sweet pie makes for the most mouth-watering extracts.
- Easy to grow. Requires low maintenance and is very resistant to pests, great for beginner growers indoors or outdoors!
- Perfectly compact. Grows quite compact and stout, ideal for growers with limited spaces.
- Fine balanced Indica hybrid. Perfect for those looking for a fine-tuned cerebral and corporal effect.
|Taste||Lemon, Dough, Sweet, Pine|
|THC||Up to 24%|
|Harvest EU Indoor||450 – 550 gr/m2|
|Harvest US Indoor||1.5 – 1.8 oz/ft2|
|Harvest EU Outdoor||50 – 170 gr/plant|
|Harvest US Outdoor||2 – 6 oz/plant|
|Height||80 – 100 cm|
|Height US||31 – 39 inches|
|Flowering||8 – 9 weeks|
|Genes||Sativa 50%/Indica 50%|
|Genetics||Lemon Pie Auto|
Lemon Pie Auto produces beautiful light green buds with yellow and in some cases, slightly red or pink hues. Her buds look almost completely white because of the excess of resin, sometimes even making it hard to see anything other than the light orange and white hairs.
The effects will be a really good mix of both body and cerebral effects. It will start as a pleasant uplifting head high that will leave you alert while also deeply relaxing your body without a strong sedating or couch-lock effect, perfect for relieving physical pain while also staying active.
This cultivar will grow into a tall main cola with several side branches enveloped in bright green mid-sized thick buds completely buried in resin, with not-so-long light orange and white pistils. The thick buds covering all the branches and main cola will end up in quite a high yield, being able to produce up to 550gr/m2. In many cases, this cultivar produces light-pink reddish hues on the buds, by flushing properly you can spread those beautiful colors all throughout the plant, giving it incredibly good looking details.
An overall easy to grow plant, great for all growers, especially new ones. This plant requires low maintenance and is very resistant to pests and mold. Due to her branches being full of dense buds, it is a good choice to perform LST techniques to improve the yield and quality of the already incredible buds. Remember to always keep appropriate pH levels for autoflowers, this will ensure your plant is absorbing nutrients properly and will help avoid any problems. If you’re cultivating outdoors it is recommended to use 15L pots and up to make sure the plant develops to its fullest, resulting in denser buds and bigger yields. It is mandatory to flush this cultivar at least for the last week before harvest to make the true flavors and aroma come out.
Her flavor can be described as a dank lemon doughy zest. A fresh mix of citrus and fuel that comes hand in hand with a very sweet pie and creamy smell. It will have a herbal, citrus, and pungent skunky flavor on the inhale, and a nice piney aroma with a pinch of cinnamon on the exhale that will leave the whole room smelling delicious.